Key job tasks include:
Describe purpose of position:
APLL will manage the ‘pre-audit’ process of the carrier(s) invoices sent to the email address in Wilmington, DE. The process will include reviewing the carrier(s) freight invoice amount and comparing the invoiced amount to the rate in ShipMax. The volumes are expected to be approximately 21,000 annually, primarily consisting of package truck less-than-truckload (LTL) and full Truckload (FTL) shipments. APLL will work directly with the carriers and APLL Operations personnel on a daily basis to ensure the freight costs invoiced match what is loaded in ShipMax. APLL will provide one (1) full-time (FTE) resource to accomplish the functions defined in the Scope of Services to handle the daily activities including; receiving, reviewing, validating, and uploading the carrier(s) invoices into ShipMax for payment for ‘all’ shipments that originate from DuPont P80 SAP system. This position(s) will be located in Wilmington, DE.
Wilmington, DE (1.0 resources):
- B.S. degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or equivalent work experience.
- Transportation experience with Bulk Truck mode desired.
- Understanding of Transportation Operations, and relationships to costs.
- Understanding Transportation and Management systems and databases.
- Exposure to carrier price structure, contract performance metrics desired
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to handle details and resolve problems
- Demonstrated strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be multi-task, set priorities, organize work and implement action items.
- Self starter, self motivated, resourceful and responsive
- Strong PC skills and expertise in Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.