Internal Audit Manager I (Global)
The incumbent will assist the Audit Manager to plan and conduct audit review and JSOX compliance in accordance with accepted audit standards and
JSOX regulations; with a view to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over those activities, and report audit findings and make
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist Audit Manager to develop a comprehensive risk assessment, audit scope and audit program for the assigned location by identifying activities/processes subject to audit coverage, evaluate their significance and assess the risks associated to these activities; and developing specific audit program to evaluate effectiveness of internal control to address the identified risks.
• Assist Audit Manager to lead the entire audit project from planning, execution and closing.
• Execute a wide variety of audit test procedures and interpret the results against defined audit objectives and criteria.
• Evaluate audit results, weigh the relevancy, accuracy and risk perspectives to provide a conclusion against the audit evidence
• Document and file relevant facts and information in accordance with audit practices, procedures and standards to support the work performed and conclusion drawn
• Present results and recommendations to management for monitoring and controlling risk and provide recommendations for process improvements; and prepare clear and concise audit reports
• Perform independent internal control evaluation in accordance with JSOX rules and regulations.
• Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or holder of a recognised professional qualification (such as Chartered Accountant Singapore, Australian CPA, etc)
• At least 6 to 8 years relevant accounting experience in Multinational Corporation or experience in Audit/ Risk Management in one of the BIG Four Accounting Firm.
• Versatile with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams.
• Demonstrated capability to facilitate agreement on complex issues and how each party will address their components of the issue.
• Good writing and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Data Analytics.
• Proficient with SAP Finance System.
• SOX or JSOX and logistic industry experiences will an advantage.
• Global travel is expected.