The role of Operations Master Data Specialist is to support the ILS Supervisor/Manager and provide Data Standards and Guideline to the Operations resources locally in Phoenix and Toronto. This role will continue to support day-to-day activities for relevant LOB for North America Operations and our customers. This person will liaise closely with customers/vendors along with the ILS Supervisor/Manager to ensure compliance of logistics requirements to achieve high operations and customer service excellence. This role will be responsible for developing/implementing/maintaining standard operating procedures, reporting, team training, testing and will serve as the operational Master Data Specialist. Leadership includes communication (internal and external), problem resolution, team first escalation point, account coverage and customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Primary Master Data administrator for all data standards and guidelines within OTM
- Serve as support to the leadership team to coach and train operations team members
- Provide problem resolution, customer satisfaction and identify potential business opportunities pertaining to Master Data
- Measure and report performance against established data quality & data integrity.
- Develop, monitor and manage continuously data improvement opportunities across multiple accounts and regions
- Daily oversight and monitoring of EDI visibility flow and integrity
- Project requests from ILS Supervisor/Manager management
- Managing and monitoring of all import/export bookings, documentation, data and provide visibility to customer
- Develop / Implement Master Data Training program
- Maintain detailed Internal SOP for functional processes
- Support the day to day activities and monitor status of meeting customer SLA requirements
- Expedite Resolution of Econnect service tickets pertaining to EDI, Master Data, Carrier Rates and Carrier Allocations
- Complete ownership of repository of Historical Master Data, Carrier Rates and Carrier Allocations
- Maintaining complete and accurate receipt of Master Data, Carrier Rates, and Carrier Allocations
- Build and execute testing scenarios for OTM enhancements
- EDI implementation, testing, go-live and post production
- Complete ownership of maintaining Master Data, Carrier Rates and Carrier Allocations in OTM via system uploads
- Ability to deliver to deadlines, sometimes within hours of client requests
- Ability to focus on details however small for long periods of time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year relevant Customer Service and/or Logistics/Freight Forwarding experience preferred
- Problem Solving
- Customer focus
- Time management skills
- English Required
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Teamwork – showing a commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Respect – extending dignity and respect to all people
- Integrity – fostering trust and a positive work environment
- Innovation – bringing creativity to the workplace
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.