This role supports the Customer Service Supervisor/Manager and US Logistics Analyst if applicable, to execute day-to-day activities for relevant LOB for North America Operations and our customers. The person will liaises closely with customer/vendor to ensure compliance of logistics requirements to achieve high operations and customer service excellence.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Execute day-to-day operational activities according to requirements and KPI to obtain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify recurring internal process failures/redundancies/problems.
- Review and resolve all customer's enquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Understanding of APLL system to interpret, input and resolve discrepant data.
- Liaise with Customer and co-ordinate operational requirements occurring globally.
- Ensure close co-ordination with carrier, co-loader, airfreight forwarders, contractors, warehouse, and internal operation teams for smooth operations.
- Communicating quotations to customers according to guidelines established.
- Establish and maintain logistics procedures.
- Co-ordinate shipments with carriers, shippers, consignees, and global origin teams.
- Provide excellent customer service support and co-ordination of cargo thru the supply chain.
- Joint calls with customer service team to customer/vendor to build rapport, strengthen business relationship, review process and seek business opportunities.
- Ensure all costs and revenue are accrued and billed.
- Report and review non-compliance with Supervisor, Service Integrity or Global origin teams.
- Coordinate, when required, with service provider for cargoes pick up, delivery and redistribution.
- Confirm all required documentation is completed for import, export as well as transhipments.
- Communicate quotations requests for additional services requested by the customer.
- Implement new process/procedures based on customer request/requirement.
- Customer or internal report analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years working experience in Customer Service and/or Logistics/Freight Forwarding.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Possess Customer Service mindset and passion for service excellence.
- Ability to work well under pressure independently, perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite Products (MS Word, EXCEL, etc.)and technically savvy.
- Teamwork - showing a commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Respect - extending dignity and respect to all people.
- Integrity - fostering trust and a positive work environment.
- Innovation - bringing creativity to the workplace.
- Customer Focus - achieving Company, department, and personal goals through a strong customer focus.
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.