The role of the Logistics Analyst is to provide effective communication, problem resolution and customer satisfaction between ILS customers and APLL support teams globally, which consist of offshore customer support counterparts in Costa Rica, ILS management, APLL account management teams, systems, operations and sales. The logistics analyst will implement new procedures, assist in development of new programs, and establish new business potentials for stronger business relationships between customers and APLL.
- Manage, communicate and resolve operational, process and systems issues to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify trends, process improvements and customer needs and propose and implement solutions.
- Establish, implement, maintain and manage operations
- Lead cross-functional support teams and Costa Rica dedicated customer support reps to achieve customer business objectives.
- Facilitate the smooth flow of APLL operations and data and articulate gaps in performance or capabilities between customer requirements and APLL data output.
- Maintain, establish and implement new procedures
- Provide problem resolution, customer satisfaction and identify potential business opportunities
- Communicate and educate Costa Rica dedicated customer support reps on specific customer requirements, preferences and initiatives.
- Understand APLL’s services and expedite product through the supply chain
- Continuous evaluation of client facing work scope and activities to assure maximum value and resource efficiency for customer.
- Measure and report performance against established quality and process indicators using KPIs, ongoing evaluation of service integrity and operations.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant transportation experience including 2 years experience involving direct customer interaction.
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Transportation industry knowledge to include understanding of broker and customs clearance issues
- APLL operations and Documentation
- ACS123, SeeChange systems
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and software
- Knowledge and experience of databases; Excel Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of EDI basics.
- Adaptive to Change
- Decision Making
- Organization and Planning
- Customer focus
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.