This role supports the Customer Service Supervisor, Manager, and US Logistics Analyst if applicable, to execute day-to-day activities for relevant Customers subscribing to value add Data Guaranteed / Control Tower. The person will liaises closely with customer, Logistics Analyst, and EDI/Applications Team to ensure compliance of logistics requirements to achieve high operations and customer service excellence.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Execute day-to-day operational activities according to requirements and KPI to obtain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify recurring internal process failures/keying errors/problems.
- Review and resolve all customer's enquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Understanding of carrier EDI & APLL system to interpret and resolve discrepant data.
- Ability to use multiple systems daily for tracking and updating milestones.
- Liaise with Customer and Logistics Analyst co-ordinate operational requirements occurring globally.
- Communicating to customers according to guidelines established.
- Establish and maintain SOP.
- Provide excellent customer service support by providing visibility of cargo thru the supply chain.
- Join calls with customer service team to customer/vendor to build rapport, strengthen business relationship, review process and seek business opportunities.
- Ensure all costs and revenue are accrued and billed (Macys & UA—all others are invoiced at origin)
- Report and review non-compliance with Supervisor, Logistics Analyst, and Associate Manager.
- Coordinate, when required, with ILS Operations rep on specific milestones.
- Communicate system issues to Team lead, VI/VA team, Applications Team, or EDI team.
- Implement new process/procedures based on customer
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years working experience in Customer Service and/or Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Possess Customer Service mindset and passion for service excellence.
- Ability to work well under pressure independently, perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite Products (MS Word, EXCEL, etc.) and technically savvy.
- Teamwork - showing a commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Respect - extending dignity and respect to all people.
- Integrity - fostering trust and a positive work environment.
- Innovation - bringing creativity to the workplace.
Customer Focus - achieving Company, department, and personal goals through a strong customer focus.
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.