This position is responsible for designing and implementing the APLL regional training program and conducting on-going training sessions for new and existing APLL teams. The trainer will assist users in learning and applying APLL processes, systems and in understanding application of quality and process management tools. This will include establishing and executing quality initiatives to support service improvement opportunities. Additionally, the T&P Manager will be responsible for conducting project management and developing service requirements for internal initiatives, customer on-boarding and service enhancements.
This position is defined by: creating and delivering training programs 60% and project management engagements 40%
- Standardize regional training program. Work closely with International Logistics Management to design and develop training programs, practices and procedures.
- On-going refresher training of staff within the NAM Region for both technical and soft skills.
- Provide effective technical and soft skills training to effectively onboard new hires and staff at various grade levels within the NAM Region and Vertical Organizations
- Successfully manage and coordinate customer and enterprise level enhancements and initiatives as needed.
- Develop and maintain training materials
- Conduct new hire training and ongoing customer support for new hires and current staff.
- Work closely with International Logistics Management team to design, develop and keep training programs current with practices and procedures.
- ADHOC projects for the International Logistics Team
- Assist with customer onboarding coordination and customer driven enhancement projects
- Assist in the development and implementation of a quality improvement program
- Bachelors degree of equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in training, quality, continuous improvement related fields.
- APLL Logistics experience is a must.
- Project Management background a plus
- Instructor led training
- Organization & Planning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.