Taking care of operation in Dadri in terms of the following:
· Volume inward flow management
· Cargo storage and maintaining the Customer requirement and KPI / standard
· Export volume, planning, stuffing and maintaining of data / statistics.
Key Result Areas :-
Maintaining the customer requirement KPI and maintaining the service delivery
Timely stuffing plan execution
Handling peak volume without any deviation
Key Accountabilities/Duties :-
- Maintenance of documents
- Getting the planned cargo offloaded and offloaded in the respective space.
- Maintain standards of 5S, cleanliness, SOP when the cargo is stacked at the Warehouse.
- Work closely with Transporter, CHA, CFS and other stake holders to meet the cut-off and timelines.
- Update the cargo report, uploading of stored cargo into system, all the system updates.
- Plan the stuffing and do all the follow-up until execution at the Port/CFS.
- Having follow ups done and update the same to all the stake holders at all the stages of Operations.
- Procurement of CLPS from all concerned C S representatives.
- Coordinating with warehouse team at all the steps while performing operations.
- Handing over all the relevant documents to shipping line post stuffing of containers and taking care of all the requirements as per shipping line’s requirement.
- Handing over the container after completion of all steps for further transportation by rail/road to Load Port.
Experience and Qualification required:
Should have worked for at least 01 year in operations/ inland port area/port area.
Should have knowledge of EXIM business.
Should have knowledge and experience of documents related to EXIM operations.
Candidate should have good skills with computer, MS office etc.
Candidate should Min 10+2/ senior secondary.