Positon Title: Key Account Manager
At APL Logistics we’re all here for a single purpose – to deliver. In return, expect us to be equally committed to delivering for you, too. Opportunities to grow and progress. Are you looking for a job that challenges and promotes your career growth? Apply. You’ll see how everything depends on our network of passionate colleagues, clients and partners.
The Key Account Manager reports to Senior Key Account Manager.
The customer assigned is the largest customer in EMEA and a global top 10 account.
Roles & Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities are:
- Volume and profitability budgets
- Facilitate excellent performance across all services
- Drive business development to increase sales and delivery of sophisticated APLL services,
- Improve APLL’s profitability generated through our activities worldwide
- Drive and manage project development
- Manage pricing and contracts
- Support the global Logistics Procedures (LP) documentation with the customer
- Regular review of customer and APLL KPIs
Bachelor’s Degree / Master of Business Administration, preferred in Logistics
- Minimum 5 years’ logistics experience, preferably international retail logistics
- Fluent in English
- Passion for service excellence
- Customer focus
- Agile strategic and global perspective
- Analytical problem solving and attention to detail
- Result oriented
- Strong envisioning, motivational and delegation abilities
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong business acumen
- Strong time management, organization and planning skills
- Intermediate or higher-level Excel skills and competent PowerPoint skills.
Key Result Areas
- Volume and profitability budgets achieved/exceeded
- Excellent performance across all services, exceeding customer expectations
- Increased delivery of sophisticated APLL services, increased customer engagement
- APLL profitability optimised for our global activities with the customer
- Projects proposed and delivered
- Rate cards and contracts complete/correct
- Development roadmap in place and used
- Logistics Procedures (LP) documentation complete/correct
- KPIs in place where needed and reviewed regularly
To learn more about APL Logistics please visit APLL website www.apllogistics.com and find us on social media.