General Ledger Accounting Analyst II
- Position Summary
- Assist in preparation of monthly journals for the purpose of monthly closing process including and not limited to performing the GL functions which covers preparation of monthly schedules, quarterly reports and assist in budgeting and forecasting process.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports for process owners of the respective entities.
- Assist in preparation of monthly controller package and relevant monthly reporting schedules.
2. Key Accountabilities/Duties
- Ensure accuracy of all posting and timeliness.
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted.
- Perform analytical review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis.
- Ability to submit quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Back up team member on daily task as when required.
- Liaising with region on ad-hoc requirements and financial reporting.
- Assist to consolidate annual budget from respective departments and prepare budget analysis for General & Administration and headcount.
- Clear unreconciled items.
3. Incumbent Specifications
- Degree or Part Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office.