General Ledger Accounting Analyst III
- This position is a key role in the financial closing activities of any assigned Business Units in accordance with Group corporate policies and with audit compliance.
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist
- Ensure standard journals and non-standard journals are properly justified and correctly posted
- Perform analytical review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis.
- Prepare quality performance variance analysis of the assigned Business Units and provide quality feedback to any queries from country, corporate or regional team relating to the assigned Business Units.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet account reconciliation, proactively highlight any irregularities and resolve long aged items for all balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinate and consolidate annual budget from respective departments. Prepare budget analysis for general & administrative and headcount
- Ensure internal controls and process improvement are in place within own scope of work.
- Ensure compliance of statutory and legal requirements and liaise with auditors, tax agent and company secretary as necessary
- Ability to prepare quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc tasks satisfactorily and independently.
- Review transactions processed and reports generated by Analyst
- Back up team member on daily task as when required
- Bachelor Degree or Part Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player with strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office, preferably have experience in SAP