General Ledger Accounting Analyst I (GSS CQ)
- This position is primarily responsible in leading the Accounts Payables Logistics Finance team.
- The role will also require the individual to support other finance functions (BR, Fixed Assets Accounting & GL).
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Review & manage team’s individual KPI
- Provide support to Manager/Supervisor to review monthly KPI reports
- Manage and provide timely resolution of issues with Customer, Front Line office personnel (Orders and Finance);
- Provide analysis on business process e .g Internal KPI, vendor payment statistics
- Provide training to team (existing staff) & new hire
- Ensure compliance to POM
- Any other ad-hoc task requirements assigned.
- Bachelor Degree is required, Finance background is a plus
- Prefer to have 4-5 years of working experience in similar industry
- Exhibit Customer Service mindset and passion for service excellence
- Finance background is a plus
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skill
- Experienced in MS Office
- Good English in both oral and writing.
- Customer oriented