Position Title: Senior Executive-Finance
Job Grade: A1
Business Unit: Finance
Roll-up Division: Finance
Location: Sri Lanka -Colombo
Handling finance department day to day operation.
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements.
- Managing the general ledger including preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Ensure accounting standards and policies are adhered.
- Preparation of tax returns, tax payments, reports and compliance with all tax regulations.
- Monitoring daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed and allocate surplus funds to investment activities.
- Preparing annual budget and forecasts.
- Liaison with external auditors, banks and tax authorities.
- Handling or supervision of accounts payable.
- Assisting in process improvements and system enhancement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance or Part Qualified in ACCA, CIMA and CA.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in accounting.
- Age bellow 35 years.
- Working and Managing as a team
- Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English language.