At APL Logistics we’re all here for a single purpose – to deliver. In return, expect us to be equally committed to delivering for you, too. Opportunities to grow and progress. Are you looking for a job that challenges and promotes your career growth?
Apply. You’ll see how everything depends on our network of passionate colleagues, clients and partners.
The Key Account Support is a significant part of APLL’s Commercial EMEA Key Account Management team. The KA Support Analyst drives in close cooperation with the Key Account Manager the business excellence by focusing on new opportunities and business development of existing accounts.
In this role you will act as a subject matter expert for all internal Operations stakeholders in addressing and resolving all process issues related to these Key Accounts, and supports customer satisfaction by delivering effective communication, information and problem resolution. The focus of this position is divided into two main areas, whereas one will drive the operations excellence along the entire supply chain for APLL’s high complex Key Accounts, the other one will support on Account and Service Level Development. This position maps current internal processes, supports training relevant internal APLL teams at origin and destination in customer procedures (LP), identification and implementation for new procedures, assists in development of new projects and programs enabling stronger business relationships between the relevant Key Accounts and APLL. As the primary contact for our customers in to APLL, the KA Support Analyst ensures that service delivery is maintained to agreed KPI and their associated service level agreements.
• You will be be primary customer contact for any non-daily process related question, problem or support
• Establish/ ensure excellent customer care: e.g. identifying recurring internal process failures/ redundancies/ problems and report these to respective process owner (i.e. systems, Asia Ops, etc.)
• Own the Monitoring of regular KPI calls across origin and destination team to drive continuously service improvement and archive excellent results.
• Maintain the Logistics Procedures (LP) documentation up-to-date for designated accounts (incl. supporting documents like SOP, manuals, etc.)
• Support training relevant APLL internal teams in customer specific processes as per LP where needed
• Maintain the Updating Instructions incl. systems profiling / setup’s
• Provide reporting ad hoc/ special request basis.
• Support Key Account Manager (KAM) in identifying opportunities for process improvement
• Manage Forecasting and carrier Allocation management in close cooperation with product teams, origin teams and customer.
• Participate and maintain preparation of regular customer meetings/ phone calls
Support and manage the development of projects, which will enable APLL to raise the sophistication of its services delivered to Key Accounts
• Logistics specific apprenticeship/training program
• Degree level education in logistics – preferred
• Fluency in German and English
• Background in logistics and/or Supply Chain Management
• Experience in Customer Service / Interaction min., teamlead level
• Nice to have: Background in logistics for retailers / FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies
Skill Set required
• Excellent communicationand listening and skills. Capable of articulating issues and proposed solutions with both internal and external customers
• Commitment to task
• Team player
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to make own decisions within set frame
• Strong analytical skills
• Good organisation and time/priority management
• Ability to quickly learn new systems and software
• Good in MS Office (especially in Excel)
• Expertise knowledge of Supply Chain Processes such as Freight Forwarding, Consolidation, Transportation, etc.
• Capability to apply structured logic to analyse/resolve complex problems
• At least 3-5 years’ experience and a very strong background in logistics and/or Supply Chain Management.
• Experience in Customer Service / Interaction min., teamlead level.
• Basic understanding of IT and supply chain data structures
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Professional training and development
• Good compensation package
• Inclusive, familial culture & international environment
• Location in the city center of Hamburg / working remotely during Covid
To learn more about APL Logistics please visit APLL website www.apllogistics.com and find us on social media.