Marketing & Media Senior Specialist (Global)
- Support overall brand/ marketing strategy development and go-to person for marketing resources.
- Plan and implement marketing strategy tactics across all channels, including campaigns, email, social media, web, advertising, events and sales enablement initiatives.
- Develop marketing collaterals such as sell sheets, case studies, PowerPoints and videos in accordance to APLL corporate identity/ messaging guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with commercial team to create original content for sales pitch, edit and proof-read content as needed.
- Develop social media posts in accordance to overall social media plan strategy/plan.
- Maintain and update website/ intranet.
- Report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives; and provide recommendation and insights.
- Support the delivery of the organization's internal and corporate communications strategy, work with regional teams and HR on communication content.
- Develop and write high quality and compelling content, not limiting to press releases, customer advisories, intranet stories, and announcements for a wide range of internal and external channels.
- Liaise with external vendors on related marketing activities.
Support the wider marketing team on other adhoc duties
- 3-5 years of related experience in B2B marketing, with at least 2 years in a multinational company
- Solid copywriting skills for marketing collateral, campaigns/ social media content
- Excellent interpersonal communications and collaboration skills
- Mature and strong team player, proven ability in working effectively cross functionally
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, additional Asian language fluency is a plus
- Good knowledge of different channels and social media platforms to deliver content effectively to internal/ external targeted audience
- Knowledge of website/ marketing automation tools, and experience with design and video editing tools preferred
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and experience with Chinese social media platforms a strong plus