This is a business-facing role and heavily execution oriented reporting through the Senior Manager, HR Field & Operations (South East Asia).
With focus in Cambodia, this role will ensure clear and effective communication at all levels and formulate HR and Administration operational excellence practices across the organization to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
This role is responsible for the full spectrum of HR & Administration needs (employee and labor relations, employee communications, talent acquisition, rewards, workforce planning, safety process, employment documentation and office administration). The incumbent will provide day-to-day human resources and administrative support and counsel to Cambodia team. Acting as an employee champion and change agent for the responsible locations, the individual will implement change processes and large scale interventions that support rapid change and ensure that human, financial and information resources are aligned. He or she will inspire a performance and result driven culture and, importantly, continually seek innovative ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function and its application across all units and functions of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist Senior Manager, HR Field & Operations (South East Asia) in executing HR & Administration strategy in line with vision, mission and strategic direction of the organization
• Act as a strong and effective HR business partner supporting and enabling the organization for Cambodia and contribute effectively to strategic decision making for the business
• Execute people programs, policies and procedures with alignment to corporate goals, supporting company objectives and acting in accordance with legal regulations & obligations. Stay within framework of organization's overall corporate governance, policies, plans and programs.
• Work with Cambodia business leadership as a change agent and drive the transformation agenda – developing transition / change plans; leading communication and engagement activities
• Help to oversee core HR functions/processes such as talent acquisition, administration, training and development, compensation & benefits, performance management and workforce planning
• Support in annual budget exercise, ensure all resources and wisely spent and within budget
• Support corporate HR & Administration projects and initiatives
• Adequate business support provided to business leaders
• Able to meet datelines with accuracy and adherence to budgets spending
• Excellent day to day operational executions
• Create harmony in the team and able to move Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea forward aligned with global HR strategies
• Degree, with specialization in Human Capital Management advantageous
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources leadership roles preferably in international organizations, preferably in Logistics industry.
• A strong oral and written communication in English
• Good Management Skills with ability to handle multiple key stakeholders
• Strong Communication and inter personal skills and knowledge of regional HR practices and processes
• Must have a good sense of urgency in meeting deadlines with a positive “can-do” attitude
• Meticulous and a strong team player
• Proven track record in rolling out HR initiatives across the region and thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment
• Works well in time critical situation