Rating senior doc. will support and cooperate with TL & SU to lead a team of documentation representatives. The role is to setup the role model and achieve the productivity and quality to meet the requirements of the business service level agreement. Senior doc. will also ensure that all individual process are adhered to and monitored closely.
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Provide trainings to existing and new staff on customer specific process and requirements.
- Independently solve daily operation issues. Ensure issues are escalated to management timely.
- Pro-actively communicate with internal customers and external customers on industrial, country and company initiatives and changes.
- Review and implement new initiative from the customers and the company.
- Training activities, contribute courses or ideas to department’s team system.
- Tertiary education is required, with preference for Logistics Management or Finance related.
- Good English reading, writing and speaking capability
- Prefer to have at least 3.5 years of working experience in rating team, can handle 3+ countries’ rating tasks. Familiar with rating monitor reports and KPI reports. Glad to have macro skills and Brio modify and design skills.
- Able to absorb new knowledge and convert into learning results to share and training efficiently.
- Able to deal with urgent request & query from FLO or SU.
- Able to command sets of formulas and use of PIVOT. And further display in PPT with business-look charts and work out report independently per requests, access to raw data, trim/integrate/standardize data into final results.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all invoices are produced within customer’s service level agreement.
- Ensure that all pending operation items are followed through and communicated clearly with internal customers and external customers.
- Monitor and ensure excellent day-to-day operations and thus create high customer satisfaction.