This position will manage and lead a team of shipping instruction and BL checking. The role is to lead the team to achieve the productivity and quality to meet the requirements of the business service level agreement. This position will also ensure that all individual process are adhered to and monitored closely.
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Provide trainings to existing and new staff on customer specific process and requirements.
- Direct documentation reps to solve daily operation issues. Ensure issues are escalated to management timely.
- Pro-actively communicate with internal customers and external customers on industrial, country and company initiatives and changes.
- Review and implement new initiative from the customers and the company.
- Monitor and allocate resources according to productivity level in order to achieve service excellence.
- Tertiary education is required, or equivalent degree
- Prefer to have 1 year of working experience in similar industry
- Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
- Good communication skills (oral, written and listening)
- Experienced of related operation process
- Have knowledge of monitoring and reporting skills
- Can motivate team and be self-motivated
- Work with pressure and life balanced
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all documents are produced within customer’s service level agreement.
- Ensure that all pending operation items are followed through and communicated clearly with internal customers and external customers.
- Monitor and guide team to ensue excellent day-to-day operations and thus create high customer satisfaction.