The documents supervisor will have to manage and lead a team of documents representatives and team leads to achieve high customer satisfaction. He/she will have to lead the team to achieve the productivity and quality to meet the requirements of the business service level agreement. The rating supervisor will also have to ensure that all individual process are adhered to and monitored closely.
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Manage and lead an efficient documentation team who will exceed customer’s expectation or SOP/KPI requirement.
- Monitor and allocate resources according to productivity level in order to achieve service excellence.
- Provide trainings to existing and new staff on customer specific process and requirements.
- Direct documentation reps to solve daily operation issues. Ensure issues are escalated to management timely.
- Pro-actively communicate with internal customers and external customers on industrial, country and company initiatives and changes.
- Review and implement new initiative from the customers and the company.
- Review process flows to maximize efficiency at the center.
- Tertiary education above, with preference for Logistics or English.
- 6+ years of working experience in similar industry with at least 3 years in team leader capacity;
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all time.
- Remarkable leadership with fundamental skills on coaching, motivation, talent development and capacity on performance driving and process optimization, etc
- Able to command sets of formulas and use of PIVOT, and further to display in PPT with business-look charts and work out report independently from receiving requests, access to raw data, trim/integrate/standardize data and into final results.
- The OP productivity is top 30% in the team.
- Oral and written English is fluent.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Professional with positive self-image and good influence to others.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all documents are pouched within customer’s service level agreement.
- Ensure that all pending operation items are followed through and communicated clearly with internal customers and external customers.
- Monitor and guide team to ensue excellent day-to-day operations and thus create high customer satisfaction.