This position is responsible to deliver APLL commitment to key customers, in meeting day to day operations requirements of the customers. The position is to ensure documentation requirements of the customers are complied in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Ensure and monitor customers requirements are documented , verified and recorded in the Logistics Procedure and Account Matrix profile in to comply to customers and vendors requirements
- Ensure vendors documents to customers are delivered in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Liaise and advise customers and vendors of any inaccurate and incomplete documents that may impact cargo delivery.
- Execute and adhere to customers’ service requirements based on Documentation Instructions of the LPs.
- Problem Resolution – ensure issues are tackled immediately and escalate to Customer Service Supervisors when there are potential costs impact
- Continuously intensify relationship in order to maintain and protect customers.
- Continuously identify service gaps, make recommendations and implement solutions to enhance greater customer satisfactions.
- Ensure customers reports are timely and accurate
- Tertiary education or equivalent with preferably 1yr working experience in the logistics environment or related industries.
- Able to speak and write in English.
- Knowledge and experience in logistics management, warehousing and distribution and other supply chain-related services are advantages.
- Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
- Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Passion for service excellence
- Customer focus
- Organization and planning skills
- Analytical problem solving
- Inter-personal skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently within deadlines.
Key Result Areas
- Produce relevant and accurate documents in a timely manner, according to the customer profile and location profile.
- Minimize pending queue and incomplete documents at any point of time
- Meet and exceed customers agreed performance metrics in the least cost manners.
- Evaluate, investigate and trouble shoot service issues in order to improve service delivery standards and minimize cost impacts.