HR Field & Operations Analyst II (Vietnam)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- OFFICE ADMIN (60%):
- Handle daily and transactional services, such as arranging for business travelling, stationery, office facilities, Office Leases; Car Rental, Office Services, Expat Services, ect.
- Be in charge of Office Maintenance Efficiency and Innovation.
- Create and manage Purchasing Order (P/O) in SAP system.
- Record, file documents, proof to prepare for Audit purpose.
- Assist in creating and implementing Office Admin Policies / Guideline.
- Assist in planning and tracking Budget – Expenses.
- Assist in supervising Tea Lady, Drivers, and Messenger(s).
- Ad-hoc assignments / projects.
- HUMAN RESOURCES (40%):
- Organize Staff Engagement / Wellness Activities during a year.
- Conduct CV screening, Phone Interview for junior positions
- Arrange interview appointments and logistics.
- Arrange training logistics.
- Ad-hoc assignments / projects
- College / University degree
- At least 2 working years in Office - Admin and HR.
- Good at English (writing and speaking); Excel, Word, Power Point
- Self-motivated and results driven