This internship will be involved in assisting the NAM commercial team with two primary initiatives in (1) proposal developments in pulling together proposals across both the region and vertical teams and (2) inside sales/telemarketing program development. They will collaborate with regional / vertical commercial and marketing to create a library of proposals over the past few years and categorize by product / service and vertical.
- Create a library of proposals by product, service and potentially vertical
- Work with commercial and Marketing/strategy teams to categorize and link to salesforce
- Profile a cross product/service telemarketing program for NAM region
- Review current lean tools and process and provide an executive summary of changes or enhancements to our current processes and a suggested implementation time line
- Creation of a framework of a NAM telemarketing program
Major Assignments and Projects:
- Exposure to previous submissions across our various verticals and product/service offerings to compile and build a library of proposals
Critical role is going to be the compiling various materials to help build a library and storage within salesforce
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree (Senior or 16 or less credits remaining for graduation)
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours a week and complete a 12-week internship program
The company is committed to and supports equal employment opportunity and affirmative action to all employees and applicants for employment. Equal employment opportunity means equal treatment of employees and applicants without regard to the following legally-protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex (gender identity), pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), medical condition, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), veteran status, physical or mental disability status or any other legally-protected status.