This position is to provide total HR function support to GSSC Chongqing management and employee to facilitate the rapid business growth of the center. This position is to build employee and organization excellence by ensuring optimal flexibility in human resources planning, recruitment, allocation and administration, development and retention in order to support business needs of functions, build organizational capabilities, continuous improvement culture, commitment and performance in line with HR Operations strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities*
- Plan and organize recruitment activities based on business hiring request and talent market trends;
- Supervise and handle compensation and benefits operation including annual compensation review, offer proposal, payroll delivery and individual income tax affairs etc.;
- Design, implement training and development programs and evaluate, analyze training result to facilitate the organization’s talent development;
- Monitor GSC performance management process and ensure a performance-driven environment is well maintained;
- In compliance with current labor legislation, solve labor issue as needed, proactively provide consultation and solutions to prevent incurrence of labor issue;
- Report and analyze employee attrition status, work on action plans to improve turnover, meantime work on retention scheme for organization stabilization;
- Establish company policies and procedures related to people management, review and update regularly based on the change of legislations and business needs.
- Manage allocated budget and vendors properly in order to provide the best cost-effective services.
- Total HC supported: 450.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 10 years HR solid experiences
- Familiar with local labour law
- Good command of English
- Excellent in influencing and facilitation
- Excellent in coaching and development
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and listening)
- Logistics or manufacturing industry is preferable