This position is responsible to deliver APLL commitment to key customers, in meeting day to day operations requirements of the customers. The position is to ensure documentation requirements of the customers are complied in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
1. Ensure and monitor customers requirements are documented , verified and recorded in the Logistics Procedure and Account Matrix profile in to comply to customers and vendors requirements
2. Ensure vendors documents to customers are delivered in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
3. Liaise and advise customers and vendors of any inaccurate and incomplete documents that may impact cargo delivery.
4. Execute and adhere to customers’ service requirements based on Documentation Instructions of the LPs.
5. Problem Resolution – ensure issues are tackled immediately and escalate to Customer Service Supervisors when there are potential costs impact
6. Continuously intensify relationship in order to maintain and protect customers.
7. Continuously identify service gaps, make recommendations and implement solutions to enhance greater customer satisfactions.
customers reports are timely and accurate.
1. Tertiary education or equivalent with preferably 1yr working experience in the logistics environment or related industries.
3. Knowledge and experience in logistics management, warehousing and distribution and other supply chain-related services are advantages.
4. Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
5. Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology to enhance productivity and efficiency.
7. Strong spoken and written communication skills
8. Team player with the ability to work independently within deadlines.