This position is responsible for:
· Delivering APLL commitment to key customers, meeting day to day operations requirements of the customers.
· Managing a team of logistics coordinators to achieve operations excellence through defined and agreed processes.
· Supporting the local engineering and sales development team in the sales process, and engineer opportunities into customized supply chain solutions
Roles & Responsibilities*
· Supervise, monitor and guide logistics Coordinators to comply with customers’ and vendors’ requirements.
· Execute established processes and audit measures to support and meet customers’ requirements at agreed level.
· Keep continuous improvement (CI) and modernizing the facilities.
· 5S and SSE implementation including regular training and audit.
· Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of customer services objectives, purposes and achievements.
· Oversee and maintain operations reports and inventories records, prepare reports and analysis to forecast space and resources requirements to cope with changing volume trends.
· Periodic review of costs and revenue, conduct benchmarking exercises and ensure APLL continues to be competitive in the market place.
· Streamline processes to achieve cost savings and ensure profitability
· Deploy resources amongst inter/ intra department to ensure sufficient resources are allocated to manage changes in volumes and increasing demands of customers.
· Manage service providers to ensure compliance to customers’ requirements.
· Ability to communicate/work/negotiate with service providers especially 2PL.
· Facility analysist, facility risk management and backup plan solution.
· Continuously identify and train a team of Logistics Coordinators to meet the demands of customers in a professional manner.
· Conduct periodic reviews and training to service providers especially 2PL team, warehouse tallyman and labours.
· Manage trucking activities for inbound shipment, factory to CFS and outbound shipment, CFS to CY including customs formality and clearance.
2. Business Solutions:
· Support business development teams in the sales process to win business for the organization and to meet revenue and margin objectives.
· Analyse the effectiveness of client’s operations, develop optimal and well-conceptualized logistics solutions, and work with country sales team to develop detailed proposals including solution design, cost models, process flow simulation, and other logistics factors within customer defined timelines.
· Work closely with Country Customer Service Lead and Sales team to develop pricing solutions and perform profit and loss analysis for customer business opportunities.
· Manage and develop suppliers for sourcing and procurement of contract logistics that includes customs and transportation services.
· Preferably University Degree or equivalent qualification.
· With minimum 3-year-working experience in logistics operations / solutions.
· Good communication & presentation skills in Cambodian and English
· Analytical skills
· Project management skills
· Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology and logistics solutions as an enabler to supply-chain processes.
· Pro-activeness, self-motivated, eager to learn.
Key Result Areas
· Monitor and ensure that tariffs are updated, available for commercial and tender purpose.
· Run successfully product development to support commercial development.
· Meet and exceed timeliness of submission of proposals and solutions.
· Meet and exceed presentation and layout expectations of submitted proposals and presentations.
· Ensure customers’ requirements are understood and complied by service providers, customer service representatives and vendors.